We are exited to welcome you back inside our lobbies and to serve you in person!
We have missed our customers and understand that the continuity of banking services is critical and appreciate your patience as we do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID. On Monday, March 29, all offices will reopen. Appointments may still be requested.
To schedule an appointment, contact Customer Care at (603) 742-4680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offices will reopen for both in-person and drive-thru customer service
Monday - Friday
Lobby: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Drive-Up: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lobby & Drive-Up: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities remains our top priority, when visiting our branch lobbies, please continue to follow safe COVID practices.
- In order to maintain proper social distancing, we may limit the number of customers inside the bank at one time
- You will be asked to follow directional signage to enter the bank and in order to maintain 6-feet of separation
- Deposit slips, pens and other supplies have been removed from communal areas however a customer service employee will provide any items needed to assist with your transaction
- Customer service employees will work safely behind a plexiglass shield
- In adherence with NH State guidelines, employees, customers and vendors will be required to wear a mask or cloth face covering
- A mask will be provided for you if you do not have one
- For security purposes, we may ask you to temporarily remove your mask and show identification
- If you are unwilling to wear a mask or feel ill, please visit the drive-up
- In addition to nightly disinfecting, our employees will clean workstations after each customer and clean all bank surfaces throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available for employee, customer and vendor use
- We encourage customers to use our 24/7 digital banking services as well as telephone banking, our night depositories and ATM network. For more information visit our eBanking page >
Since 1890 we have made a promise to put You First – the people, businesses and nonprofit organizations that make the Seacoast strong. Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued trust in our bank.