Is COVID-19 Adversely Impacting Your Business?
First Seacoast Bank is proud to support the local people and businesses that make the Seacoast strong and we remain committed to working with you to find solutions that help provide relief.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness:
A successful PPP loan forgiveness application requires diligent recordkeeping and documentation. We recommend that you consult with a financial advisor, legal counsel, CPA or payroll provider for assistance. PPP loan forgiveness applications will be accepted beginning August 10 subject to extension of any new legislative amendments. We will continue to share guidance from the SBA as it becomes available.
- Download the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application or
- Download the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ and confirm your eligibility to complete this form using the Instructions for Using Form 3508EZ
- Begin compiling required support documentation
- Consult with a financial advisor, legal counsel, CPA or your payroll provider for assistance
- First Seacoast Bank cannot accept nor process incomplete applications. Completeness and accuracy of your PPP loan forgiveness application and documentation is critical
- Sign the PPP forgiveness loan application and submit (not before August 10) your application and documentation electronically to PPP@firstseacoastbank.com
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan:
The PPP loan program has been extended through August 8. While we work diligently to help provide relief for our customers, due to the high volume of loan requests, processing limitations and availability of funds from the SBA, we cannot guarantee approval of your loan. Please carefully follow the instructions:
- Download the PPP Loan Application
- Download the Documentation Intake Form
- Ensure completeness of your application by including the following documentation:
- NHES quarterly filings for calendar year 2019. 941 filings are also acceptable or Federal form 940 for 2019
- Copy of your 2019 personal tax return (for self-employed and sole proprietors)
- Proof that you were in business as of 2/15/2020. Health insurance bill for February or March, or payroll filing for first quarter of 2020
- List of employees that made over $100,000 for 2019 (gross amount of their payroll). A payroll summary for 2019 is acceptable
- 2019 Schedule C (for self-employed, sole proprietors and independent contractors)
- Sign the application, initial all sections and submit your application and documentation electronically (no hard copies) to PPP@firstseacoastbank.com
- Wait for an email confirming your application is in process. Your application is NOT in process until you receive a response
Is COVID-19 Adversely Impacting You or Your Home?
Mortgages & Consumer Loans
If you need assistance with Mortgage or Consumer Loans, please contact Tom Wilhelm at 603-842-6459.
Checking & Savings Accounts
Savings Account Terms Notice: Permanent Change
Due to recent regulatory changes, we have lifted the transaction limitation for your savings account. Previously, Regulation D limited more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers from a savings account to another account. Effective immediately, savings account withdrawals or transfers will now be unlimited and no fees or penalties will be incurred for exceeding those limits.