Other Business Services
The ability to accept a variety of payment options isn’t just a customer convenience, it’s essential.
First Seacoast Bank has partnered with Heartland, a leading provider of secure transaction and payment solutions, to allow your business to accept all forms of payment. Pricing is transparent, customer service is available 24/7, and Heartland provides a comprehensive breach warranty for peace of mind.
Secure Card Processing
Backed by a comprehensive breach warranty, Heartland Secure uses EMV, end-to-end encryption and tokenization to protect customer credit card data.
Flexible Processing Options
Take payments in-store, online and offsite on any device, including point-of-sale terminals, tablets, mobile phones and virtual terminals.
With FSB and Heartland, you can accept an array of payment methods, including:
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Android Pay
- Gift Card
- Credit and Debit
Always know the disbursement of your processing fees between Heartland and card brands, which means no arbitrary price increases and full realization of cost reductions
Merchants are eligible to receive their money from all card transactions the next business day, regardless of bank relationship. In addition, your business will receive robust reporting and analytics, consolidated statements, and free account reviews.
Unless you run a payroll company, time spent on your payroll is taking time away from focusing on your core business. There is a solution—entrust this complex, time consuming, but crucial process to First Seacoast Bank and our expert partners at Heartland, so you can get back to business.
- Customizable, all-inclusive payroll solution
- A dedicated single point of contact supported by a team of specialists who understand your business
- Integrates with multiple time clock and POS systems
- Federal, state and local tax filing and payments included in standard solution
- Integration of workers’ comp insurance data and premium collections through multiple carriers
- Secure 24/7 online access
- Simple pricing with a three-year price lock
- Robust reporting – complete documentation of your payroll
- Tax Credits - the FICA Tip Credit can amount to hundreds of dollars per employee each year. We help make documenting the amounts easy with our FICA Tip Credit Report.
- Provider Reporting - our superior technology allows secure access for banking services, benefit programs, government agencies or insurance providers as needed.
- Commitment to Customers - we will strive for perfection in everything we do and treat every payroll and paycheck as if it were our own.
- Web-based application
- Complete payroll tax services
- Direct deposit
- Prepaid payroll Visa cards
- Payroll calculator
- CPA report packet
- Communicate payroll via web, phone or fax
- Integration with time and attendance systems
- Labor distribution functionality
- Certified payroll
- Workers’ compensation and pay as you go
- Customizable payroll grid and payment fields
- Employee access to check history and W4 information
- Paid time off tracking/reporting
- New hire reporting
- Onsite check printing options
- Flexible delivery options
- Preview payroll prior to processing
- Multi-location sorting and delivery options
- ACA compliance tracking
- CA sick leave tracking
- Automatic investment of all employee 401(k) deductions each payroll
- Census reporting to TPA
- Timely upload to fund investments according to compliance requirements
- Provides CPAs and TPAs access to data needed for plan testing
My GL Connection
- Custom general ledger interface for accounting software packages
- Personalized service to map GL to accounting
- Avoids errors and saves time
- vFile produced for import each payroll